We're proud to have partnered with Australian Computer Society (ACS) for their upcoming Perth Summit: What's new in Cybersecurity?
The Cyber Security Summit is a half-day multi-speaker event aimed at providing ICT professionals with contemporary, industry-leading knowledge and skills on how to implement best-practice cybersecurity.
The half-day summit will provide delegates with an update on the latest tools, technology and practices in Cyber Security. There will be three sessions covering the following topics:
Session 1 - Securing our Digital Future
- Cyber Security – concerns, trends and facts (the last 12 months)
- Changing shape of research
- Critical Infrastructure
- Digital Forensics
- Secure Systems
- Case studies
- Anti-Machine Learning
Session 2 - Latest development in ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- What makes up a security program (ISMS)?
- What is needed to have a true defence in depth strategy?
- Information security management system (ISMS)
Session 3 - SOAR as a service (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response)
- Does your organisation need it?
- SOAR as a service - how it’s not just about protection but detection and response
- How do end customers put this into practice?