Our exclusive event showcasing the world's first true XDR platform, Crystal Eye XDR - the next evolution in cybersecurity!
We've taken the industry-leading Crystal Eye XDR platform and add a suite of industry-specific features, including:
- Security object control access across the entire organisation with SASE cloud, on-premise and MDR, DFIR, SD-WAN and IRM endpoints applications.
- Extended SOAR and DFIR capabilities from network-based incident escalation.
- Email gateway scanning to allow for improved Microsoft 365 Integration and better Windows AD integration.
- Tighter integration between CE XDR SASE and on-premises deployments with the cloud-orchestrate platform.
In addition, Red Piranha offers organisations cybersecurity services:
- Pathway towards ISO27001 Compliance
- Security Assessment/Audits
- vCISO: Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
This is a great opportunity to network, meet some of our in-house experts and gain a deep understanding of our range of security solutions!
Where: The George, London House, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
When: Friday 3rd September 2021
Time: 03:00PM - 06:00 PM AWST
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Registration
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Presentation and demo:
Overview of Crystal Eye XDR
Briefing session on how Crystal Eye can help your clients
Live demo of Crystal Eye XDR
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 PM Q&A and Networking over Drinks and Canapes
Note: Please advise of any dietary requirements.
As a precautionary measure please follow the guidelines below:
- Remember, don’t shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
- Practise good hand hygiene.
- If you are feeling sick, displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay at home.
Ben Aylett - Product Manager at Red Piranha
Dayna Bennett - Business Development Manager at Red Piranha