About this role
Education is your passion!...even better if you also have a passion for cybersecurity!
You, will be motivated and passionate to be our Technical Training Manager to develop cybersecurity educational curricula and material, identify training needs, and increase trainee’s engagement with learning sessions. This position suits someone potentially from an academic or lecturing background, who understands the education system, has a passion for cybersecurity and wants to help build out Australian sovereign capability. Working with technical teams, you will build out course material and organise training sessions with varies stakeholders, including TAFE, Universities, partners, and end customers. Courses will be both live and on demand content being offered in varies product and general cyber security subjects.
You will also lead efforts among our vendors, complete training programs, present and explain our complex product in an engaging, inspirational way, so our client fully understand the functions and benefit for installing Crystal Eye to protect their business! If you are an expert with technology and have experience in coordinating training courses in a corporate environment, we’d love to meet you!
You will be responsible for
- Being our voice to the stakeholders (includes TAFE, Universities, partners, and end customers)
- Developing technical training courses for various levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Providing oral product-related training sessions, including presenting new features and simulating activities in a demo environment, to a wide range of audiences.
- Liaising with industry experts and organise workshops and classroom style training formats
- Scheduling in-house educational sessions using e-learning platforms
- Measuring improvements in employee job performance at the conclusion of a course
- Gathering feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to improve the learning process.
- Driving new products and features through the development process including gathering and creating product requirements, and managing deadlines
- Reviewing and testing code
To succeed in this role, you must have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change, be a self starer and great soft skills
- Strong project management skills
- Technical leadership
- Quick learner
- Understanding of Incident Response process
- Understanding of Networking and Zero Trust concepts
- Knowledge of Mite attack framework and malware variants.
- Capability to communicate Risk based concepts in Cyber Security
- Ability to work as a part of a team or autonomously
- Experience in network and security and/or operations
- Able to engage and communicate technical concepts to a range of audiences in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Experience in similar technical training and/or technical education roles
- Strong understanding in key cyber related concepts including digital forensics and incident response, advanced networking and secure web gateways, firewalls, advanced configurations around vlans, and understanding of IDPS and other security technology highly desirable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Police Clearance