About this role
You, will be the front for Red Piranha as our Business Development Manager, speaking with confidence and conviction, so clients understand the importance of protecting their business with cyber security.
In this Business Development Manager role, you will have the opportunity to use your enthusiasm and passion for cyber security and your strong interpersonal skills to develop your client leads (including cold calling).
We understand that this role is not for everyone…..as Sales in an Art! However, if you are an experienced Business Development Manager and you have excelled and have a proved track record of understanding the importance of five-star customer care, networking, lead generation, and exceptional end-to-end client management and delivering results, this cybersecurity Business Development Manager (work from home) position is for you.
You will be responsible for
- Lead identification, follow-up activities, and end-to-end sales process execution
- Secure sales and ongoing service contracts from new and existing customers with a solution-sales mindset
- Manage new product presentations and product training with current or potential clients
- On-site visits with potential or current clients to gain detailed understandings of their needs.
- Provide technical product advice and support on products and services
- CRM client account management
- Exceed the minimum sales targets for products and services
- Develop sales proposals and product documents
- Collaborate with technical staff and customer success managers to ensure the best customer experience possible is delivered to all clients
To succeed in this role, you must have
- Fundamental understanding of cybersecurity solutions and concepts, with 2-3 years plus in cyber security Sales (desirable)
- Thrive working in a customer facing B2B sales role in a face paced, complex environment
- Proven track record of excelling above expectation in delivering results and achieving outcomes and targets
- Passion for technology and cyber security, and the ability to pick up technical details quickly
- Ability to build strong, effective rapport, fostering long-lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and within other team members
- Ability to multitask, treat each client as they are your only client – you have exception customer service
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘think outside the box’ to succeed
- Ability to travel internationally or interstate where required
- Lastly, you are energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated to succeed!