Career Opportunities with Red Piranha
WE ARE HIRING!
Join Red Piranha's ever-growing family and team of experts.
Red Piranha's Crystal Eye UTM Platform is the first product of its kind ever produced in Australia. We are leading the field of Information Security with holistic solutions and approaches to help clients throughout the entire security cycle and across their end to end value chains.
We are on a mission to recruit talented and exceptional individuals from all over the world to join our rapidly growing team of professionals in pioneering security solutions that are incorporated with risk strategy, digital identification, cyber protection, application security and managed services.
Our team of security experts help Red Piranha design, build, deploy and maintain secure products. We are embedding security in full spectrum of how we build our products from inception, design, development, testing to how we respond to any existing or emerging threats. Our job is to be one step ahead of the bad guys and use expertise, technology, and other resources to thwart their efforts.
Job openings in Perth
Marketing and Graphics Design Specialist - Perth Based
Red Piranha is looking for a Marketing and Graphics Design Specialist who is willing to start ASAP. The applicant will work closely with the Red Piranha team to assist with design production and create marketing assets. The marketing and graphic design specialist is responsible for creating all visual content that will be displayed in print and online communication platforms, as well as for thinking creatively to produce new ideas and innovative high-quality graphic designs using a wide range of media products and tools.
- Designing collateral material including posters, flyers, brochures and social media graphics, using design software.
- Working with other Red Piranha departments and outside providers to assist in coordinating internal and external events.
- Contributes to the written material through copy content, newsletters, reports, etc.
- Soliciting bids and ensuring successful completion of outside printing, graphics needs etc.
- Ensure a full understanding of the marketing creative objectives and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of design concepts to meet the defined needs of assigned departments within specifications determined by marketing and communications team.
- Develop and execute the design, artwork, and layout solutions for specified programs and projects.
- Conceptualize and create Red Piranha collateral (including brochures, fliers, mailers, newsletter templates, email templates, promotional materials, etc.).
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and enforce branding guidelines.
- Propose creative strategies in collaboration with marketing director.
- Execute projects with a strong creative aesthetic and attention to detail.
- Take creative direction, editing requests and revisions.
- Collaborate on new and innovative projects and initiatives, providing insight on relevancy and cost.
- Ensure that departments are kept up-to-date on marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Help monitor and manage online brand reputation and associated activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and design
- Extensive expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- A strong portfolio, with familiarity in branding and print production
- Knowledge of web standards, including compliance and accessibility
- Knowledgeable of Content Management Systems, HTML, XHTML, PHP to update websites
- Experience with SEO best practices, management and reporting
- Experience optimizing video and other media for web
- Experience with social media marketing, including Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, Twitter and Linked In
- Strong project organization and management skills; especially the ability to manage multiple programs concurrently
- Strong collaboration and listening skills
Please send us your resume ASAP as this position is needed to be filled immediately.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Please submit your CV and Application letter outlining your passion for Information Security, Developing and include your expected Salary and preferred location working arrangements.